[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Buddy the rabbit

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 15 13:46:42 EST 2007

Milton and the Lads, we remember when you adopted Buddy the rabbit, and we are so very saddened that he so suddenly left for the Bridge.  We know it was a shock to lose him after only six weeks; please accept our condolences.  Buddy sounds like he was a sweetheart, and we know he enjoyed all of his time with you.  He was very lucky that you rescued him and that he was able to experience life as a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday