[Gpdd] Anncouncement: Holiday Card & Gift Exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:08:03 EST 2007

Hey Everyone,
Just a friendly reminder that I am puting the final touches on the matches for the holiday exchange for cards and gifts. Please emaiil me ASAP to be included in the exchange. I will begin emailing matches out this weekend so people can start thinking about their gifts or cards they need to put together. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone too as that approaches soon too. I know mine won't be that eventful as I gotta work that night at the grocery store and run the floor and such and make sure all the cashiers and utility workers get their breaks and lunches but I don't expect it to be that busy. well, enjoy and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Alicia and wheeks to all from Sailor Willie