[Gpdd] Silly: Late cavaret entrant!

ang bret pigs_can_flee at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 14:33:29 EST 2007

WHEEK! Hello, GPDD. My silly slave hasn't been online for a while, something about school. I took it into my own hands to go online, just to find that we have an envent starting. Is it too late to enter and act? I have an extrwemly musical wheek that never wears out, and I can sdtand on my hind legs. I could be "Chuckina Turner"! And don't worry about costumes, I've basically got it covered: http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w212/goldenangel199/?action=view&current=Chuckina.jpg ! Nice, I know. Of course if you girls on charge of costumes don't like it, then change it as you like! And if it's too late to enter, I'd like to be in charge of lighting! Or do anything to help, really...

Love,
Cuckmeister/Kentucky*/Chuckie

*Kentucky is what me slave's 5-year-old sister calls me. Cute, eh?