[Gpdd] Health : My THREE girls

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 15:02:32 EST 2007

Ok so I read up one night on new ways to pair up my
newest sow with mom and dau.  It all started when I
built a new housie.  A new area for all three of them
to explore. Then into the sink all three of them went.
 Emma and Aeva were bathed on either side of Dharma,
the new girl.  Then they were taken out of the sink
and I dried them off with a hair drier.  I made sure
to put my hand on them to feel the temp.  My hair
drier also has three temp settings, hot warm and cool,
warm was the best.  Then I put them on the floor with
a clean sheet.  No teeth chutting or teeth bearing
"yawning" this time.  As I cleaned their new house
with vinegar water and the boy's too, they girls
sniffed butts, made "happy times" with eachother and
rumblestrutted all over the place.  I ended up
sleeping, or tring to next to their house on the floor
last night.  No teeth chutting, only happy time and
rumbles.  No pretend yawning.  They each take turns
mounting, and have lots of room to run from or to
eachother.  Emma used to be the Alpha pig, now it
seems the social dynamic has changed, not sure who
will be alpha.

  Does all the rummble strutting and happy time sound
like it is o.k.  No bitting or anything, just butt
sniffing mounting and the rummble.  Thanks for your
help.

Also I made piggy pee pads for the floor of their
homes, seems to work well.  It gets vaccumed daily,
and changed every three days.  It is two towles
measured to fit, then a sheet like a T-Shirt sheet
sewn over it like a quilt.  Yeah!  Cheaper than 2 bags
of carefresh. (My guy has bad allergies to wood
beddings)

Thanks for your help again

Yippee it is snowing here

Carly, and the five little pigs, Aeva, Emma, Dharma
Shanti, Liam and Froders!