[Gpdd] CARE: Fighting

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 01:13:26 EST 2007

Sorry to hear about the 3 fighting piggies. They do need roomy cages or
enclosures. I have two boars who were cages mates as infants, but not litter mates.
They were about 3 wheeks and 4 wks. old when I got them from a rescue. They
lived together very well until all of a sudden all H*** broke loose between
them. This was after months of happily living together.
     Charlie and Chester now live in separate cages -- both quite large and
they can talk thru the bars, etc.   They are finally getting better at
playtime. I   often use a large molded plastic children's wading pool -- minus the
water of course, but with a big sheet lining it. I do keep my eye on them,
however. Also, they will both sit on the sofa next to me and semingly snuggle. Who
knows, they may eveen end up back together one of these days.

Good luck,
alge and the Jolly Rodents