[Gpdd] silly; Chuckina

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 12:34:22 EST 2007

Hey chuckina, Fuglette here it is never to late to join the cabaret the more the merrier, whatever you would like to do would be great, feel free to join in performance do lighting whatever.

I think we need the bewitching girls to tone you down slightly less is more and all that.

Please send your vote for group name to my Mummy so she can add you to the count.

See you soon

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.