[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge

Renee Bostic pineappleprincess at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 16:32:42 EST 2007

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the passing of my last
girlie girl. Theadora passed away last night between 8-9pm. We were all
watching a movie and I asked my daughter to feed Thea and she called and
said she had passed away. Thea was doing fine yesterday so she must of died
of natural causes. She had just had her sixth birthday in October. I had
always called her my teddy bear because she looked like one.

We will not be adding anymore for awhile. My husband doesn't want anymore.
We have had up to 19 before.

Rod if you still read the digest could you put a rainbow on these numbers
2422 Theadora, 2423 Sunshine, 2424 Sundae, 2427 Blackie, and 2428 Patches.

I will still be here but just lurking and reading about everyone.

Renee and Rebecca Bostic