[Gpdd] Announcements: Introducing Shady!!!

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:42:01 EST 2007

Well, Magnus' alone days are over now.  He seemed happy alone (he even
gained weight!!!), but I think he loves having a new buddy.  Shady was born
on 10/6, so he is six weeks old now, and full of energy.  We love him.  :)
I swear some days Magnus just looks at us and asks why we put an espresso
bean in his cage!!!  Magnus has lost a few grams, but I think that is due to
the baby running him around!!!  We got shady last Saturday, 11/10, after
Magnus spent two hours with him and his brother, Slim.  Saturday we (my
mother really, she is spoiling her grandchildren) got them looots of new
toys.  We gave them a few during playtime, and Shady popcorned all over.
One popcorn was so high, I think he could have jumped out of the pen!!!
Magnus walked around making tons of happy piggy noises.  Well I have to get
back to work now, but I thought y'all would love the great news.  ~..~

-Christina, Ed, Magnus, and Shady
   -In Memory:  Yoshi