[Gpdd] MISC: New pics and video

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Nov 19 13:01:56 EST 2007

I just uploaded a few more pics from this weekend and another short
video, this time of Kiwi and Karma.  That's George Clooney talking in
the background ... I asked him to please be quiet while I was filming,
but nooooooo, he just wouldn't shut up!  :-)

Kuddles n/k/a Mi-Kee P. Kuddles is now living with Jimmee; Kadee is now
living with Barnee.  So far, so good.  Kiwi and her mom, Karma, are in
the cube that was freed up.  It's probably a little tight for two in the
2 X 2 compartments but everyone seems okay with it.  They are probably
enjoying the company.  According to my calculation, they have a 5 1/2
square feet of space per pair.

Kacee and the Munchees 13