[Gpdd] Silly: Names

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 23:19:12 EST 2007

Dear Fuglette,

     We kinda like that Cavy Cavaret [sic] still, and knowing exceptions,
feeling that a "Cabaret" is so much associated with a place.... I mean we are
already daring to be different. Will you run the choices by us again? Somehow
Alge has accumulated 900 emails in her box and nothing is easy to find. Cavy
Queens might get us the kinds of attention that we definitely don't want. Lusty
Ladies? Of course that would only work for for our ahem..."dress up"
performances.

Chessi and Charlette