[Gpdd] BRIDGE: RIP Potter

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 00:49:05 EST 2007

Ah Debbie,
          I am so sorry about the way things worked out. I think that Potter
was here when I became a GPDD member. That's been a long time. It's good that
she died a good death. That always means so much. It IS like the end of an
era. We will all miss her and the Potter stories.

     I wonder if the RV was sighted anywhere. I'm certain that "our Potter"
was escorted to the Bridge and treated like the wonderfully special piggy she
was. There are a lot of piggies who will be thrilled to have her there with
them popcorning around in lucious fields of green, carrots and all manner of of
good things to eat. And that's something piggies love best. An endless banquet.
And friends to play with and talk with....

Our most sincere condolences,
Alge and the sad Jolly Rodents