[Gpdd] MISC: Odds and Ends

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 13:38:10 EST 2007

This is Gordon, the GP!  I read that post yesterday about where we don't like to be touched, and had to add my 2-cents.  I hate to be touched on my chin - never, ever touch my chin! You can pet the front half of my back, but not my backside (unless you are picking me up).  You can pet and kiss my head and my ears (I love that), but do not pet my chin!  Also, a tummy rub is pretty good, too.  I got a manicure the other day and hated it, but I do look very nice now. I fought and carried on because my Mama had those nasty nail clippers, but I was all covered up in a towel, and when it was over, I still had all my feet, hands and toes (and no blood, either).  I got extra treats and cuddles, but it was still very tramatic!

  A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, because we are all fortunate here to have such good homes, and I know we are thankful for that.

  Gordon, the GP