[Gpdd] MISC: Sam and Tabitha

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Tue Nov 20 16:49:03 EST 2007

Lynne ~  The antics of your girls really had me laughing at my desk this
afternoon.  I do hate when piggies fight though.  You just hope and pray
no blood was drawn or corneas scratched.

Kramer has recently started acting funky too like he's over sensitive to
the touch.  Just breathing regularly near his ears will set him off.  I
asked my vet if this could be indicative of anything medically but he
couldn't think of anything.  The only thing I can think of is that Kia
has just driven him a little bit nuts.  She follows him around a lot and
I think she might be doing a little "nipping at the tails."   Except for
this odd behavior ... and his funky breathing noises ... he seems fine
in all respects.

Kiki has me well trained too.  She squeaks really loudly and stands on
her pellet bowl when the bowl is empty or goes over by the hay rock and
squeals when it needs to be refilled.

Little Kiwi knows her name even though she's been with me less than a
month.  I was calling her name this morning and she came towards the
front of her house and started "talking" back to me.  Sure wish I knew
what she was trying to tell me.  Hopefully that she's glad I came and
got her from Animal Control.  She and Kama are also high jumpers.  I'm
waiting for the day when they will figure out they can jump over the
grid!  Oy vey.

Kacee and the Munchees 13