[Gpdd] SILLY: Group names/Vote

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 21:02:09 EST 2007

Hi Fugly...I mean Fugette,

     Our momma tells us that there was a famous group of friends and
entertainers known, for years, as "The Rat Pack" -- otherwise that might get our vote.
However, we still like it. Definitely "cool."

     Of course we could be the "Pretty Pretenders" or the...ummm. The
Traveling Cavies? The Great Cavy Caper? (or some word play on caper)

     Why don't we just cast our vote for: The Cavy Cabaret/ The Cabaret
Cavies.

     Since no one seems to like The Cavies Cavaret (Yes, it was originally a
typo    : )   but we've come to like it) that means it's between:  The Cavy
Cabaret/ The Cabaret Cavies.

     Our vote: The Cabaret Cavies.

     Then we have those bewitching lovelies, Samantha and Tabitha. We're so
glad that they're available as consultants. Hello to you two and your wonderful
story-teller Momma.

     By the way ladies, how long did it take your mites to clear up and get
the itching under control? Charlie was treated again the day before yesterday
and is getting slightly discouraged.bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk

Checking ourselves out carefully in our mirrors,
Chester and Charlie, Jolly Rodents