[Gpdd] MISC- just saying hey

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Nov 20 19:03:24 EST 2007

  To anyone who's written me, I'm not ignoring you, I've been down with a vicious stomach bug for almost 2 weeks now. Hardly been on the computer at all. My condolences to anyone who has lost a piggie friend (I hope there hasn't been many) & good thoughts to those not feeling well. So, I'm obviously behind on my digests, although I have managed to watch the entire 1st season of Dark Angel on DVD & I now know exactly what Mimi does all day long! Yea, I'm a little bored! Hope to be back soon.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/