[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] PWF

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 20 22:56:51 EST 2007

Oh Lyn you do have me laughing at your girls antics, erm should i say
behavioural traits <raised eyebrows here>
I think the PWF is defintely an idea for these girls and i'm sure
there's a few others that will be put on the list by there slaves as
well.
You paint the picture so well i feel like i'm in the room with them, i
can actually see the fur flying and the looks of 'it was her not me' LOL
Glad to hear that the stern words from you the slave did stop the
shennanigans pretty darn quick.
As for running away, Duke still does this yet he knows i'll do anything
for him, mmm maybe cause i also give the meds as well..... and do the
butt clean thing too......
I hope the Bewitching pair behave themselves for you both.
Give them some kisses from us

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)