[Gpdd] Misc - re Tribute to Potter

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Thu Nov 22 18:01:42 EST 2007

Hi Deb,

What an amazing piggie Potter was. I am still a relatively new slave -
my two boys are only about 9 months old - and while they are adorable
and I love them, they aren't nearly as interactive with people as
Potter was. Unfortunately our house, with two young girls and two cats
going in and out all the time, and a husband who seems to generate
cable jungles behind every piece of furniture, would be pretty hard to
pig-proof, so Rocky and Cocoa are only out for playtimes, not all the
time. I think that might make a bit of difference... or maybe they are
just happy with each other. They'll come over to me to check if I have
food for them, and take it from my hand if I do, but if not, no way am
I going to get a pet without a chase! Seven years old is a great age
for a piggie to reach, and it sounds like she had a perfect life with
you and Molly and Emma. Congratulations on that, and I hope your happy
memories of her will help balance the pain of her departure.

Best wishes,
Suzy, Rocky, and Cocoa