[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa's

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 24 16:53:04 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a bit of a dilemma.  I have two Secret Santas sending me gifts and e-cards.  One from the GPDD and one from Newswheek.  When I receive a gift or card I don't know where to post my thank you because I don't know which list it came from.

It would help if my Secret Santas would put GPDD or Newswheek on what they send.

So thank you to my SSs who sent cute snowmen socks, e-cards and a candy bar.

By the way, Joe is recovering amazingly well.  If it was me I would be in bed on heavy pain meds!  He can eat a little more each day and isn't napping as much.  He is being a good patient.

Dee
www.sunnyday1986.blinkz.com