[Gpdd] Silly large pig

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 12:48:52 EST 2007

Hi, i have been watching my youngest pig get bigger and bigger. She is two year old and never stops eating. I got her out today to do her nails and she seemed enormous. I thought she must be able to join the L.A.P.S club. I weighed her and she is 21b 12 oz how dissapointing, no club for her. I cant think it would be too good for her to get much bigger. Are they mainly boars in the club.
  My 4 and half year old had her back teeth filed on Tues cause they were over grown and hurting her tounge. But since she came home she cant seem to eat. She wants food picks it up then drops it and she gets annoyed with it. I took her back to the vet but they said her mouth looked fine. It is so frustrating. Ive heard this with a lot of piggies on here they just cant manage to eat. She is so small anyway i cant see her surviving.
          Bye for now Carole PS Ginger is still doing fine with her fat foot.