[Gpdd] Misc: last pigtures for calendar have been posted!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:09:01 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've just posted the last pigtures (i think) that were entered for the gpdd
calendar on our site:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar

There's new pigtures from slaves: Carole, Julie, Kay, Marsha and Suzy.

And there have been some replacements for slaves Kay and Maren.

Enjoy!

Please let us know if there are any wrong names or such with the pigtures so
we can correct them for the actual calendar we will be starting to compile
soon!

Grtz Mieke from the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl