[Gpdd] SILLY: Kia and car insurance

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Tue Nov 27 15:35:30 EST 2007

Everyone seems amused at the fact that Kia got stuck in the Barbie car
and as a result it "got totaled."  They all hope she had insurance.
While she didn't have specific insurance, we in Tennessee have to pay an
extra premium for "uninsured motorists."  I haven't checked with my
agent yet, but I think she'll probably be covered under that.  LOL

Seriously, she doesn't seem any worse for wear after her traumatic
experience.  Then again, maybe I was the only traumatized, especially by
the thought of taking her to a pet emergency clinic and explaining what
had happened.  Fortunately, the Barbie car was obtained for just $1.00
US at a garage sale.  I think we got our monies worth though I wish I
had started with the older Munchees first so I could've completed the
series before Kia put her nose where she shouldn't have.  :-)

Kacee and the Munchees 13
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w50/Munchees10/