[Gpdd] [HEALTH] More bloods taken

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 29 23:23:03 EST 2007

Duke had a toofie trim yesterday that went really well.
But Brendan was so concerned that he's not been eating or doing anything
right for the past 4 weeks so took some more blood :o(
I phoned this morning but the last of the results were not in, i've been
on tender hooks all day and still no results and it's now after 3pm and
i have to leave for the weekend to go home and feed little Duke.
Please keep your paws crossed for him.  Am staying positive i reckon
he's a dam good fighter and i'll help him.
Thankyou to all those lovely people who've been sending me pm's i do
appreciate your kindness and lovely support and advice.
THANKYOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)