[Gpdd] Health: More bloods taken

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 00:20:21 EST 2007

Glynis, I'm so sorry to hear about Duke and the blood work.  I certainly hope all goes well with the results.  Of course I'll keep him in my thoughts and sending positive vibes.

  The Lady Bug has a message for Duke.  She said wheek wheek wheek!  Purr purrrr.  I think what she was saying was Duke, stop being sick and worrying me.  You're my sweet boy and I want you to get well and eat everything your slave gives you.  You must also be sure to let me know what the awful vet says.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug