[Gpdd] [CARE]<pairing up guinea pigs>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:30:25 EDT 2007

Hi All,

My herd is enjoying a holiday with auntie flora (because i went on a trip this weekend) so they are not able to respond to their email yet. But I wanted to share some pages about pairing up guinea pigs (i actually looked for pairing up boars, because i cannot really find pages about how to pair up different sex pigs, unless you count the ones that state that this is easy.... I guess suus is acting more like a boar than a sow..)
These pages were posted before but since we always have new members, I thought it might be worthwile to repeat them (i needed to refresh my pairing up knowledge and check that i was or will be doing everything right)

I really like this one (my poor herd is getting a bath this weekend *evil grin*):
http://www.cavyspirit.com/sociallife.htm#Introductions

This site is also lovely!
http://www.susieandpigs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/optionsmenu.htm

Grtz& wkz
Janneke without the winky team :-(
p.s. I'll put the new pigtures for the calendar/ online photoalbum together soon. I'll let you know when its posted!