[Gpdd] MISC Julie's precious piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Oct 1 12:21:20 EDT 2007

Julie,

It was such a shock to read your post about dear Archie and Dougall. I know how long and hard you worked to keep Archie going but to lose both him and Dougall is a tragedy. As you had not posted in some time, I had hoped that all was well with you and your piggies.

I have long been dismayed by the incompetency of some vets in England when it comes to our little ones but it seems that the inadequacy is world-wide.

I know that no words are going to console you for the loss of your precious boys but I hope that new piggy Brandy Alexander will bring you some comfort. Also you will have the company of your sister's piggies when they come to stay.

I don't know what else to say. Life can be so hard.

With all our sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.