[Gpdd] MISC Mimi and babes

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Oct 1 12:31:27 EDT 2007

Jaime,

I do hope that you will be able to keep Mimi and one (or more) of her girls. I realise that it is not practical for everyone to fill their house with piggies, as I do, but if I can't adopt Mimi, I hope that she can stay with you. If one of the babes is a little girl, they would love each other's company and you would not have any problems introducing a new piggy at a later date as they are already companions.

I love all piggies but have been owned by several with Mimi's colouring, all of whom were real characters and she has stolen my heart. If only she and her babes could be sent to England via PigAir!

Love to them all,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.