[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Big Rumble and Wigwam

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Oct 1 14:10:01 EDT 2007

Milton, your post about losing Big Rumble and Wigwam was so very touching, and we are so sorry that you were alone as you cleaned the playroom floor. Reading of how you saw the last indentations they'd made in their cardboard tray brought tears to our eyes.  It does sound as though they both had tumors, and since they were twins, this seems to make sense.  We remember your posting about how you were working to get them well, and we hope you will find comfort in knowing that you did all your best for them and that they were healthy and happy when you took them to the petsitters.  How sweet that Rumble was so excited to see the "Unlimited Foodlady."  Although we know how sad you are that you weren't with them at the end, the important thing is that you made all of their days happy ones.  Big Rumble and Wigwam were lucky to be so loved, and now they are together at the Bridge as they were in life.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes to Captain Noodle; we hope he will find friends among your other piggies.  (P.S.  Your petsitters sound like wonderful people.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday