[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; Archie and Dougall

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 15:14:22 EDT 2007

Ohhh Julie I am so sorry for your loss, your tributes brought tears to my eyes, whenever I read about another piggie going to the bridge it always reminds me of my little guy.

Dont blame yourself for anything you were just doing the best you could and thats all anyone can ask of you, Archie and Dougall were lucky to be so well loved.

May new member Brandy have many happy years with you.

M + Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.