[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Julie's two babies

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 22:07:43 EDT 2007

Dear Julie,
I am in tears reading about your heartbreak.  You were a good mommy for Archie and I hope you are at least at peace, knowing that you did everything you could.  Dougall's accident was just that: an accident and I hope you can forgive yourself.
I'm so very sorry that you lost both of your pigs so close in time.  I know how that is...I lost 2 of my 3 babies exactly one month apart last year...and all 3 in one year.  Each pig is so special and I hope one day soon you can think of your special angels and smile without tears.  We love them so and it's devastating to lose them.
Please take care of yourself!
Meanwhile, congratulations on adopting another pig who needs you!  I'm glad you adopted Brandy and I wish you both a long long long (did I say, long?) life together!

Hugs,
Joanne

 Doggies:  Becky, Haley, Rudy
Kitties: Tiggerbella, Autumn, Angelica, Billy
Piggies:  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci