[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Re: There's a New pig in town!!!

matilda matilda at ptsi.net
Mon Oct 1 21:05:26 EDT 2007

SUBJECT:  Re:  There's a New pig in town!!!

Leah,

I'm so excited for you.  You have always been a huge inspiration to me, and I'm so glad you have a new baby.  I also want to thank you for the comforting words you sent to me when I lost Elvis and Ozzy.  I will write something about them to the digest soon.  It still hurts too much right now, but I'm so glad I still have my girls.  Welcome back to slavedom!

Marsha
The Bejabbers, StinkerBelle and Trixie
Bart, the big dog
In memory of Muttley, Elvis, Ozzy, PitterPatty, and baby