[Gpdd] MISC- welcome Leah's piggie!

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Oct 1 19:10:33 EDT 2007

Leah-
  I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful new piggie! I
like the white Carefresh better too. It stays cleaner, it's easier to spot clean & I think
it's just more esthetically pleasing! The Humane League gives us the grey stuff, I guess
because it's much cheaper. The shelter sounds like our Humane League. The small animals
seem to some last. At least you're there for the little ones. Will Snowflake be an only
piggie? I'm just so happy for you! I wanna see those pics soon, so get on it! ;)Take care
& give big welcomes to Snowflake from us...

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/