[Gpdd] Bridge: 2 precious piggies

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 22:59:33 EDT 2007

Julie,
     I can't even reread your heartbreaking post just now. I feel shattered
by it and I feel so very much sympathy for you. My heart just goes out to you.
All of us here know that whatever decision we make in certain critical
situations, we're probably going to beat ourselves up over it. You wanted to keep
your little guy warm in the mountains. We want to trust vets to know more than we
do.
      I had an MD once tell me (When I was in the throes of some medical
regret NOT having to do with my own physical well-being) that it wasn't "my job"
to know what was best or what should have been done. She didn't convince me but
I'm sure she's actually correct. We should be able to trust in the reputed
professionals. Fact is, we can't always, and we are often buried in guilt when
something goes really wrong.
     I lost both Wilson and Mr. Cooders last year within a 2 month period and
I know how psychologically and spiritually demolishing it is.
     I am yet to write a tribute for Mr. Cooders and I know you understand
why.
     I am so pleased tho to learn that you are taking another piggy into your
life and your heart. We cannot replace those we've lost but we can provvide
love and care to another homeless piggy.

God bless and comfort you,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents