[Gpdd] Behavior: Princess Snowflake WHEEKED & PURRRRR'ed!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Oct 2 10:17:44 EDT 2007

Hello there, Slaves!
Last night, I removed the Princess's pigloo, so I could
see what she was up to cuz she was hiding in there. So,
she looked at me like, "Why do you do That?!?!?" and
then she ran to the other side of the cage and started
Wheeeeeeking at me. And I swear, she was screaming,
"Give me my Pigloo back, Slave!!!!" ha ha ha  I was so
Excited cuz I wasn't sure if her wheeker worked. Well,
now I know.

Then, later, I picked her up and put her in my lap and
started stroking her closer to her bottom end. And she
Purrrrrrrrrrrred!!! Oooooooooh, that was so nice to hear.
She's such a sweet girl. And I think she's starting to really
bond with me. I'm slowly trying to get her to trust me.

I called Blaine at some point to tell him about the Princess.
He's on work travel this wheeek. I told him that I felt bad
that he wasn't there to hear her first wheeeek and her
first purrrrrrrrrr. Cuz it was like a daddy missing his infant's
first walk or first words like 'Da Da'. ha ha

Oh, the Wonderful world of Slavedom...

P.S. Thank You all for the warm Welcome for my little
Princess...Wheeeeeeeeeek!

P.P.S. I'm a little behind, but I know there are many new
piggies and slaves, so whee would like to send a BIG
WELCOME to you tooooooooooooooo!!!

                Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                      Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)