[Gpdd] Health:Dinky

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 11:03:29 EDT 2007

Hi Sabrina.  From reading and not actually seeing little Dinky's lump, it's probably a benign fatty lump but I definitely recommend a vet visit.  Now, it seems to me that if you contact Andrea who gave you her card, she might be able to recommend a fairly local vet.  If she does rescues she needs one from time to time.

  I would think that a lump is a lump no matter what the species.  Cats and dogs get them too so a cat/dog vet should be able to access the problem for you.

  If you go to www.guinealynx.com they have a vet finder section on the main page.  They might be of help.  You might also, while you're on the site anyway, check out the nutrition/housing pages as well.  GL is an awsome site for info.

  Hope this helps and keep us posted, please?

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug