[Gpdd] Silly:Mail from Igor

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 12:05:20 EDT 2007

Hi there Igor.  This is Joan the much abused slave of The Lady Bug.  I just wanted to tell you that The Lady Bug is important only in her own mind!  She really isn't to be feared at all.  She always neglects to tell people that if it had not been for the long suffering Duke she wouldn't have had a clue as to what was going on at the last Olympigs.  I was there for the Olympigs and saw what went on and Duke was a very big part of Her Majesty role in her job.

  She also sees no insult in Suus being called "big bum".  She thinks it would be a compliment!  She tries so hard to become a LAPS piggy that she would just blush if anyone called her that.  Of course, they'd have to be as blind as she is to ever say that about her!

  Anyway, I just wanted to be sure that you understand that The Lady Bug is not an ogre as long as you don't try to cuddle with her or eat any of her food!  BTW, I think you're a very handsome manly boar and your family is lucky to have you.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug