[Gpdd] Health: Dinky Doo

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Oct 2 13:12:39 EDT 2007

Hey Sabrina & Dinky,
I agree with the other digesters that it could
be a fatty tumor. My Beloved Butterscotch
had them too. I had to have a few of them
removed because they were getting too
big. And he was such a pathetic, little thing
post-op, so I didn't want to ever put him
through that again.

You really can't tell if the lump is benign or
cancerous, without the expertise of a good
exotics Vet. Hopefully, you can catch up with
the rescue lady that you met in the pet store.

And I also would suggest keeping an eye
on the lump. You'd be surprised how big
they can get and in a short amount of time.
So, I would check on it daily.

I hope that you are able to get your Dinky
boy to a good Vet soon. Give him some
piggies kisses from me.

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)