[Gpdd] Silly: New pigs online for the calendar

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:31:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

My sister Janneke made some new compilation of pigs to be put online for the
owners to check. You can see them at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar
If we made a mistake like misspelling of a name, or the wrong name to a pig,
let us know by email.

For those who are wondering, how we are ever going to pick only 12
pigtures... ehm well I don't think we can when trying to put at least one
pigture of all the 32 slaves (that me Mieke and my sister Janneke included)
that sent in pigtures already. We 'fixed' this 'problem' in our last Winky
girls calendar by making a two week calendar instead of a month calendar and
we also put more than on pigture on one page. We just had too many cute
pigtures of our girls and boy, and you guys also have such cute piggies! So
well probably find a way to put in a lot of pigtures... maybe we should
start considering a week calendar?

About the group pigtures: of course its not necessary to make a group
pigture, you can send in any pigture you like! (it's just easier for us to
pick a pigture with more than one piggie in it...)

For the newcomers who wonder what the idea for the calendar is, you can
(all) still send in your pigtures. Here a copy of our first post about it
(sorry if you're seeing this for the third time..):

"Me and my sister make a calendar every year but that was with our own pigs.
We also sent that calendar online (pdf format) to other members and
exchanged that calendar by mail with some members. E.g. I have a calendar
from kacee and i really enjoy seeeing another one of her pigs everymonth.
So...this year we wanted to make a calendar with other pigs on it. And to us
it seemed like a lovely idea if we could see pigs like the lady bug or duke
and the munchees(from kacee) all in one calendar. Btw, we do not intend to
make any money from this, we just enjoy making a calendar. And if other
people like receiving the calendar and enjoying it too, that's even better.

So we suggested our idea on the digest and got some positive reactions.
Because this concerns GPDD pigs, we also asked permission from the people
that manage the GPDD (the moderators). We got permission, and now we can use
the name GPDD and a picture from the website. There are some other things
that we still have to figure out.

The plans for now are that we want to finish the calendar by the beginning
of december. so everyone has got time until halfway through november to send
in pigtures. If you would like to pigticipate, send in your pigtures; we'd
love that!
Send your pigtures to Pandameisje at gmail.com or Guinygirl at gmail.com.

We want to include at least one picture from every member. If we have space
we'll place more. If you cannot choose you can send in multiple pigtures and
then we'll make the choice for you ;-). We also plan to put all the pigtures
that we have received in an online photoalbum (ofcourse, smaller and with
the name on it so that it is not as attractive to copy for a casual
internetsurfer). We want to do this because we really enjoy all the pigtures
and choosing between for example, Wilson and chester (who are from alge) is
really hard. This way you can all see who's who."

The girls Lotje, Guiny and Dunya would like to pigticipate in the secret
santa piggie exchange this year. (is it going to be a christmas exchange
again?). If possible we would like to be matched with a secret santa from
Europe again (it easier, faster and a bit cheaper I guess, the slaves need
to save money for the house they just bought... Were getting the key on
world animal day :D, sure hope the girls will approve of it. We also just
bought a piggie proof couch which I think the girls would love to hide
underneath, it really big!)

Dunya was wondering if she's invited to go camping too?

Wheeks and piggie kisses,
The Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya (getting their second anti-fungus
bath tomorrow, Dunya is already scratching less :D)
And slave Mikey, sorry for the long post...
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl