[Gpdd] [SILLY] Igor and LB

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 2 22:26:00 EDT 2007

Hi Igor me mate... i do hope things are getting better for you.  Is that
sassy Suus being nice to you???  Have you tried giving her the 'look'
you know pretend that she's right no matter what... it might just work.
Sorry you'll have to have another of those revolting baths UGH i don't
like em either brrrrrrr.

Also have to comment on slave Joan's description of my beautiful LB.  Oh
Joan she really is Her Majesty and i'm pleased to bow to her anytime she
wants.  As i adore my Lady Bug i just can't bear to think that you all
think she's up herself, NO this is not so at all.  She is a wonderful
lady and very polite, loving and sharing.
You should've seen how clever she was at the Olympigs she managed to run
the Security very strictly and nobody got hurt or hassled.  I only had
to help on the odd occassion mainly to direct her thru the crowds of
people waiting to see the infamous LB.
I do hope you don't mind me making comments like this Joan but i just
had to defend my LB. ahhhhh till we meet again sweet lady.... sending
you piggie kisses.

Duke