[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Gift & card exchanges: Who is this year's coordinator? And for Which?

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 01:01:54 EDT 2007

Hi, I don't know if I've gone on record this year or not and I'm not certain
which of you (Sailor Willie's Alicia or Jude, slave to the Haypile Honeys) is
coordinating what (gifts/cards) or if one of you is going to do both. I know
that both of you sweethearts have volunteered to act as coordinator.  Hearty
applause to both of you!!
     Both Jolly Rodents, Chester and Charlie, are clamoring that they want to
be part of the gift exchange. Each of them wants to send and receive his own
gift so that's 2 for the list.  Also, both would like to be on the card list,
too. (They don't get much mail and it really thrills them.)
     Charlie, as always, is "sooo esscited" and Chester is, too. He just
tries to be a little more reserved. Let me (and all the others :) know to whom and
when to email "home mailing name and address, etc." information. I suspect
you both already have my boys' info! :)   Charlie, of course, is wheeking to
"say hi to Sailor Willie." and they both wheek greetings to the Haypile Honeys.
     Other people are beginning to post to the gpdd that they'd like to be
part of the exchange but which exchange has been unclear in some cases. I know
that one of you, Alicia or Jude, addressed the subject once, but I think you'll
need to do it again.

Cheers!
Alge and the Jolly Rodents