[Gpdd] Health: Yoshi update

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:53:42 EDT 2007

Well this morning I gave Yoshi and Magnus a large romaine leaf each, and the
munch-off began.  I would say they were neck to neck, which is amazing if
you have ever seen Magnus inhale his.  So my hopes are rising.  Last night
Yoshi was 1002g!!!  That included all he could eat, 18 cc of critical care,
and 24 cc of baby food for the day.  That seems like alot, but it is less
than he needed Monday.  I hope this means his weight is stablizing.
::crosses fingers and everything else that will cross::  His belly lump is
still there, but it will probably always be there...  Stupid internal
stitches...  On the other paw:  his left testicle is just about back to
normal!!!  (it was waaaaaay swollen)  Thank y'all for all the support and
piggy prayers, they mean alot.  I will keep y'all updated!

-Christina, Ed, Magnus, and a growing Yoshi