[Gpdd] MISC- Archie & Dougall

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 3 19:12:54 EDT 2007

Julie-
  I was glad to see your post on the digest, just because I've been worried about you since they passed. I hadn't heard anything back from you & was going to e-mail you again, but didn't want to pester you. I know sometimes when I'm sad I just want to be left alone & I didn't want to interfere. I know that bond of which you speak. I had it with my Albert. I don't know if you ever read Albert's story on my web page or not. If you ever get time check it out. He was my life. I loved him so much it hurt. I lost it after he died & I honestly do know how you feel. I always felt (& still do) guilty because I should have known better when I got him to feed him a better diet & then he maybe wouldn't have got those stones that killed him. He was my 1st piggie. Molly & I also had an instant bond. She never had that "break in period" that most piggies require cause they are scared in their new homes. She & I bonded instantly, but unfortunately that bond was broken long before I expected it to be. I think I bond so much with my piggies because I've always had only piggies, never more then one. That's why I think this time, maybe I will have more then one, to cut down on my dependence upon them. Then they will bond more with each other then me. I'm still not sure if I'm ready for another piggie yet or not. I just wanted you to know I'm still thinking about you & hope things with your new piggie are going well. Take care.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/