[Gpdd] Silly: Our intentions toward Samantha and Tabitha

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 02:12:41 EDT 2007

To Samantha and Tabitha's Slaves/parents: Hi! I'm Chester, one of the two
remaining Jollly Rodents. The truth is, we were sometimes quite a notorious group
of guys for while, but we have always been true gentlemen with the ladies.
(mostly)
     We have virtual events sometimes, trips, various events like the recent
(ok, fairly recent) Pig Olympics. We all even attended a Royal Wedding in
England.
     We will write more later but wanted to assure you that we are piggies of
good standing. We put a lot of work into becoming full members of the famous
Jolly Rodents, a group know for its integrity. It took us over a year to
become full fledged members.
     We would like to be friends with Samantha and Tabitha if that's ok with
you both.

Kindest regards,
Chester, Jolly Rodent    <------ the one who can spell!   :)