[Gpdd] [MISC] Welcome Back Leah!

Anita Fair anifair at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 12:40:49 EDT 2007

A big welcome back to Leah!
I haven't posted in ages, but I still keep up with the digest. I am so glad that you have acquired a new piggy. Leah without a piggie...it just doesn't seem right.
Princess Snowflake sounds like a real sweetie, and we can't wait to see pix! Pix! Pix! We want pix!
I know your co-worker's gift was not very well thought out, but it shows how much they all love you by buying something that they know is dear to your heart.
Bean and Nut say, "We want those pix now!"
Anita, Beanie, and Nuttie