[Gpdd] MISC Belated welcomes and Yoshi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 4 13:56:43 EDT 2007

I've fallen behind with reading my digests the last few days but would like to wish a big piggy welcome to Milton's Shiner. Well done for offering him a forever home ( and a bunny too ). My Lilac and Lavender would like to meet him as they arrived here with damaged and absent ear flaps, although they still look beautiful. I'm so pleased to read that Captain Noodle is making friends with George.

Also a big welcome to Maren's new piggy Kaylee. She looks absolutely adorable and I'm so glad that Charlie likes her as a new friend.

I was also delighted to read that Yoshi is improving. We'll continue to keep paws crossed for him.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.