[Gpdd] SILLY: Shhh (Igor)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 21:41:13 EDT 2007

Dear Igor,
     We haven't welcomed you yet, have we? Well, Welcome! We were mates of
Jan the boar. We've seen pictures of you and think you're a very handsome
fellow. Charlie likes Yaya a lot. He's sitting here saying for me to tell you to
tell her that. Wow, how convoluted, huh? But he gets all silly whenever Yaya's
name comes up and he has really appreciated her emails during the mite thing --
if it's over even yet.
     We love the calendar, too, but we can't get to the new version. Can your
slave send the web address of the new and updated one -- one with all the
numbers.   Or maybe you can. Are you using the computer yet?
     There's lots of new piggies in the group -- Samantha and Tabitha -- but
I heard that there was a mix up and Tabitha is actualy a Tab. Gee, I'm glad I
didn't try to flirt with him!
     When we all have our next get together you and Tab can maybe learn to do
Beethoven Pig's, "Rumblestrut Blues." Jan did it with us. He was very good at
it. The girls used to tease him about his rumblestrutting but we took him
under our wing, so to speak. Got him on stage and everything. The sows were
swooning!
     There are other new piggies, too, but Alge wants the computer. There was
a time when the original Jolly Rodents wanted to set up a movement "A
computer for every piggy." We will carry on the tradition!

Your friend,
Chester (and Charlie) -- The Jolly Rodents