[Gpdd] [SILLY] Dearest LB

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 4 22:29:24 EDT 2007

Oh Joan please don't tell that to my Lady Bug... she will be heart
broken.  I'm convinced they were lining up to see her beautiful face and
that cute nose of hers swooooooon.  Yes there was lettuce but i mean to
say that was a side issue only.
Pssst i'll let you know a secret she told me that she loves being with
you so very very much and says you're wonderful and give her lots of
treats, but says that she just has to complain or remonstrate on the odd
occassion just to keep you in line.   And as you know Joan that's what
slaves are for, well aren't they????
Yes my granny slave loves me ruling her, but i think at the moment she's
a little tired she keeps coming and seeing me, even when i'm trying to
sleep SIGH.  But i love her cuddles and kisses and then she goes away
again and leaves me in peace.
Please give my dearest LB all my love and sending her lots of
gentlemanly piggie kisses for her, i too send you some for being such a
lovely slave.

Duke (Glynis the granny slave and in mem Sully)