[Gpdd] Behavior: The Lovely Miss Princess Snowflake

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Oct 5 10:49:25 EDT 2007

Oh, Slaves, this has been a great wheeek.
I am enjoying being a piggie mommy again.
The Princess is soooo soft and sweet and I'm
trying to cuddle with her a lot and get her used
to being handled and all that good stuff.

Last night, some more of her 'princess' traits
came seeping out. I started petting her in her
cage as she headed to her water bottle. But,
she was determined to get her water, so I let
her go to it. And then she looked at me, like,
"Don't stop, Mommy. Continue on!" So, what
could I do? I had to keep petting her. And she
purrrrrrrrred up a storm, all the while still drinking
her water. ha ha! Wow, what a Good life.

Also, I know that I promised Daddy Slave that
I would keep a 'smaller' free-range area set
up for the Princess. But, I don't know, I don't
think she was feeling the love for her area. I
have 2 playpens connected and her wooden
hidey place, a pigloo, and a cuddle cup on
towels inside of it. On Monday and Wednes
nights, she ran around and popcorned and
acted happy until she ran out of energy and
laid down. But, on Tuesday and last night
(Thurs), she just wanted to hide in the pigloo.

So, I opened up the gates and let her go FREE!
And boy! did she perk up. She ran all over the
place and I followed her around some--crawling
on my knees. I laid still some too, and let her
run around me. I gave her free-range time like
several times throughout the evening. She was
quite the explorer. And at some point, she started
popcorning and going wild and making those
cute, little piggie noises. Oh, she's so much
Fun to watch.

Well, sorry, Blaine, I know I promised that
this little piggie wouldn't take over our house.
But, I was under Duress when I made all of
those promises!!! Hey, when he married me,
he knew I had a crazy love for guinea pigs.
I don't know what that boy was thinking! heee

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
  Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)