[Gpdd] HEALTH- Duke's teeth problems

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 5 13:38:19 EDT 2007

Glynis-
  I'm so sorry to hear Duke had such complications. How old is he? Maybe every time they get put under anesthesia it gets harder & harder for them to recover. Not that you have a choice. Poor, poor Duke. You must have been terrified. I've had that same feeling before & it is horrible. I so hope he will be ok (& you too). Please keep us updated. You are a wonderful, devoted slave & I will continue to keep you & Duke in my prayers.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/