[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Thank you Chester>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:46:44 EDT 2007

Hi chester,*Boinkboink* ooooh...i'm soo excited *boinkboink* Can I really learn the rumblestrut blues from you guys? That is just too cool! I already heard the song and the girls explained to me about the memorable evening that you, charlie and wilson taught Jan. I'm sorry to say this but somehow we have lost Yaya. Slave says that yaya is camping on the couch with her. We havent seen her for days. Apparently she watches tv with our slave in the living room. But slave promised us that we will be reunited in the weekend. I'll tell her that charlie sends his love. Our slave has been very annoying lately. I was in such a good mood earlier this week. I was practicing my popcorn moves on monday and tuesday (wheeeee!) but on wednesday slave took me and suus into the bathroom and washed us, together. And she blowdried our hairs. We put aside our differences and agreed that our slave was the witch. Now we have been living in her bedroom for a few days (we had our revenge heehee *evil grin* ... we rumblestrutted a lot to keep her from sleeping). Living with suus proved to be a lot more fun than i thought. That girl isn't scared of anything and it is so much fun to discover everything. She no longer chatters her teeth at me. Things are looking good. I'll give you the webadress of the calendar myself, tssk, you just cannot rely on a slave to do something properly.http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendarthat one doesn't really have a lot of numbers so maybe this one is better (its the one with your pigture): http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar/photo#5116852526078622610 Yes I read about 'Tabitha' (funny story lynn! :-) Lets hope sam is not pregnant) I think that the rumblestrutblues would be very therape...puuh..putical for him. I understand that it really helped Jan the Boar overcoming his manlyness issues when the girls teased him with his girlie wheek and being a you-know-what boar. I am honored that you invited me to join you. I promise to practice :-DOkay, lets go! *brrrrrrrrr wigglewiggle* what ya doing piggy sister...wasting time here behing bars...*brrrrrr..wigglewiggle* GrrrrrtzIgor

Windows Live Mail: Nu 2gb aan opslag - dat zijn maar liefst 1000 foto's - en nog steeds gratis! Windows Live Mail