[Gpdd] Health Sore foot

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:11:12 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, when i went to clean out my girls yesterday. I noticed big
patches of blood around

   I looked at all the pigs and noticed Ginger had a very swollen front
foot. The pad underneath was

   huge and a bit bloody looking. I phoned the vet but they said theres not
much they can do if

  its a cut just wash it and try to keep it clean. Has anyone else seen this
problem or has any ideas

  on the best thing to do. Its not easy to keep clean when there wandering
around on poo and

  theres 3 of them. I thought about sticking a plaster on but it would stick
to her fur and hurt.

  I would be gratfull for any thoughts. From Carole